Benefits of In-Home Massage
Here are some of the benefits of enjoying Natural Healing Massage Therapy in your own home:
- You will always feel much more relaxed and comfortable being in your own surroundings – The temperature of your home is always suited to your comfort, the choice of music totally yours as well…
- There are no stresses or hassles with traffic, parking, or any such thing…! I’ll deal with the traffic while you relax and prepare for your massage treatment!
- You’ll be able to enjoy a relaxing shower or bath at home before and/or after your massage, and feel much more comfortable in whatever state of undress you prefer.
- You will be completely relaxed when I arrive, throughout your treatment, and long after I’ve gone, rather than undoing any of the great work we’ve done by getting back into your car and driving home.
- If you are drowsy or tired after your massage you can lay on your own bed and fall asleep if you wish, thus maximizing the relaxation effect of your massage.
- There is no need to be concerned about what time or what therapist is available at the massage place, and no waiting around in a waiting room. I will accommodate all of your needs when it comes to the date and time of your massage.
Here are some tips to help you maximize your Natural Healing Massage Therapy in-home sessions:
- Turn your mobile phone off and put your home phone ringer on silent and answering machine.
- Have a warm shower 30 minutes prior to the start time of your massage.
- Prepare a quiet room for your massage with no distractions. if you have children, have someone to look after them – or schedule your massage the during a time when they are not in your care, eg. at school, etc..
- Have 15 minutes quiet time prior to my arrival.
- Try to not eat a large meal within 2 hours of your scheduled massage.
- Dim the lights or turn a lamp on., and Have some nice relaxation music playing at a peaceful volume . If you don’t have any, I will have something appropriate to put on..
- Have your massage room set to a warm temperature you are comfortable with.
- Drink plenty of water after your massage therapy session.
- If you would like to prolong the relaxation experience after the therapist departs, You may prefer to go to sleep earlier than normal. The healing quality of your sleep after massage therapy is definitely worth having an extra couple of hours of sleep.