Natural Healing Massage Therapy, Inc.
New Operating Protocols as of 6/15/20
Designed to Keep you safe in the COVID-19 era
- Upon arrival please park your car and text me (845-270-5665) to announce your arrival. I will meet you at the door and bring you in the building.
- Please bring only your keys and wallet with you into the building, nothing more. This extends to any people, pets, etc. who may have accompanied you.
- All gloves worn on the way to your appointment must be left outside. NO outside gloves will be permitted inside the building.
- Everyone entering the building must be wearing a mask which may be taken off once you are in a designated treatment area.
- Your temperature will be taken in the vestibule, your hands cleaned with Purell, then (assuming a normal temperature), we will proceed directly to my studio.
- A brief COVID-19 informational screening (as required by NYS law) will be done prior to the start of your therapy session.
- A PureZone True HEPA Air Purifier with UV technology is installed and running continuously inside the studio to destroy germs, bacteria, viruses, etc. As is standard practice, all linens & face covers are changed for each client, and all equipment washed down and sanitized between appointments. As usual, I will continue to wear an N95 rated mask for your protection.
- In addition, the air in the entire building is fully sanitized each night, and air purifiers are in continuous operation in all treatment and reception areas.
Your health and safety are, as always, our #1 concern. We appreciate your understanding and your cooperation in keeping us all safe and free of any concern. Hope to see you soon!
Patricia M. Mingrone, LMT, MMT- NYS License #029115